We are looking for new colleagues for the following positions. You can find more information about the individual positions in the following job offers.
ASIC/FPGA Digital Circuit Designer
Linux HW Applications Programer
Measurement Equipment Engineer
Did you not find your profession in the offered positions?
It does not matter. If you feel that you have something to offer us, do not hesitate and contact us. Please provide us as much information as possible about your skills, experiences, and interests. Perhaps we are looking just for you to become part of our perspective team.
We offer a paid internships to the students of not only technical universities. The internships vary according to their focus and duration and after finishing the student receives the certificate of completion. It is also possible to work on a master's or bachelor's thesis.
The content of the internship will be a development of any of the following fields:
• Programming of:
◦ ARM, PowerPC family processors, x86, RISC-V;
◦ web applications;
◦ application on Linux.
• PCB design from simple to moderately complex PCBs in the system ORCAD and Expedition.
• Design of electronic diagrams – construction of simple devices mostly for electronics hobby groups or of hobby equipment. It is possible to choose also more challenging devices from all possible areas.
• Design of FPGA – programming in the language VHDL.
• Testing of already designed HW – from simple to long-term measurement and testing.
• Marketing and sales - design and modification of existing marketing plans, finding a new way to reach customers in the Czech Republic and around the world.
We also offer part-time jobs for senior students of technical and economic universities.
If interested in any of the above full-time and part-time jobs or professional internships, please contact a responsible person mentioned below or use the contact form.
GSM +420 774 628 093